Save Time, Do your Paintball Waiver Online
It’s easy to do a waiver on your tablet, computer, or phone.
- All players must have a current waiver on file.
- Minors need to have a waiver completed by a parent or guardian.
- If you do your waiver in advance, it will speed up your check-in experience.
- Waivers expire at the end of each calendar year, so if you haven’t done one this year, please do another!
- Don’t forget that Grab Your Axe is located inside of GatSplat – so your waiver will say GatSplat!
axe throwing Waiver Questions
Yes, the waivers are unique to the different locations, so even if you did one in Keller, if throwing axes in Lewisville, please do another, and vice versa.
No, there is one waiver for the Lewisville Gatsplat location that covers both axe throwing and paintball. Likewise, there is one waiver for the Keller /Fort Worth location that covers both axe throwing and paintball.
Only sorta’. When you do the waiver, just choose Adult and Minors, and pick four minors. Then you will just give name and date of birth of each, and your emergency contact info and all five will be completed with the one form and one signature.